Wycliffe Village Veterinary Clinic

Travel Documents

If you are travelling abroad with your pet you need to have a health certificate.


Remember, different countries have different rules.


Contact your local embassy of the country you wish to travel to.

Contact the airline company you will be using.

Check vaccination status of your pet (some countries require a Rabies Titre)

Book appointment for certificate to be done 48-72 hours before the trip.

Be advised – some pets need a sedative medication during travel.

Prepare a comfortable carrier for your pet.


For more information regarding your pet’s traveling requirements, please visit the official site of CFIA.

dog-35553_640 dog-715545_640